JENIUS at the VitaminWater Hearts Russell James party
Why advertise on JENIUS?
JENIUS covers the spectacular culinary adventures of a Sydney Gen Y. We are in our forth year of blogging and have since built up a loyal readership of over 40,000 unique visitors per month. Our readers are predominantly young professionals who are passionate about cooking, dining, travel and photography.
Advertising on JENIUS will give you a multitude of advantages:
- It is effective word-of-mouth marketing. Readers recognise that there's a real person behind the the stuff they read and hence place more value on trust.
- It gives you access to a high volume of targeted traffic and even allows you to link back to your website, improving both your link popularity and search engine rankings.
- If you honestly have a shit hot product / brand / service / restaurant, then advertising on this blog will result in a boost of awareness as well as an increase in positive testimonials.
- It is more affordable than advertising on any other channels and isn't expensive to trial. Your ad will also be surrounded by dynamic contextually relevent content.
- We guarantee that a review of your product, service or event will be indexed, archived and deep-linked.
- You'll be working with an ex-advertising executive who has over 5 years of experience in the digital media industry. Jennifer, the food blogger behind JENIUS has extensive experience with brands such as 20th Century Fox, Lipton, Bushells, National Geographic Kids, Kellogg and Vodafone and has worked with the very best at leading agencies Eyeblaster, RMG Connect and Soap Creative. She is an analytics and documentation guru who you'll find to be truly diligent, creative and passionate about translating your needs into an effective ad.
JENIUS at the McDonalds Angus Beef burgers pre-launch sampling
JENIUS loves being surprised with new products, whether it's something edible, a new kitchen gadget, a cook book or something useful like cutlery or tableware. Please email us for our mailing address. While we may accept to receive your product, it is not a guarantee that we will do a written review. To maintain our reader's interest, we will only write about products which are relevent, interesting and preferabably slightly quirky.
We also offer sponsored product reviews. Please keep in mind that we are 100% transparent and will always write honestly, including both the negative and positive aspects. We will also disclose that it was a sponsored (paid) post. However, sponsoring a review does come with its advantages. We guarantee to include all justifiable mandatories (for example, your logo, your tagline or a link to your website) as well as a detailed post including a set of screenshots (if we are reviewing an e-product) or photographs which you can review prior to the post going live. We charge based on a low cost per unique. Email us to discuss your requirements further.
JENIUS at the Merivale Winter Feasts launch event
PR and events
We are always flattered to be recognised and invited to attend PR events. If there's free food and wine, count us in! Please note that we require an admit-two invitation plus an all-access photography pass. Events we have covered include MuMu Grill's Take It Slow, Taste of Sydney launch and event, NRMA's Way2go Magazine launch, Ocean Room re-launch, Chophouse's Roast Dinners launch, VitaminWater Hearts Russell James and McDonald's Angus Beef Burgers pre-launch sampling. Simply email us your invitation.
JENIUS at the Taste of Sydney 2009 launch party with Bird Cow Fish's celeriac and smoked trout remoulade with ocean trout roe
Competitions and giveaways
At JENIUS, we're all about spreading the love with our fantastic loyal readers. If you have a product, service or dining experience needing talkability, or simply want to do some online sampling to gain new customers and create a bit of buzz, then running a competition or giveaway on JENIUS will build the perfect hype for you. We have worked with the likes of Taste Of Sydney, Good Food & Wine Show, Carman's Muesli and NRMA's Way2go Magazine and can tailor a giveaway to your needs. Our competitions are always a game-of-skill which means you have a quick turnaround that doesn't require permits. You can even use the competition question as a bit of free market research!
Request for our Advertisers Information Kit, then have a think about your objective and the number of prizes you want to giveaway.
JENIUS at the Ripples on Sydney Wharf, Pyrmont launch
We offer daily, weekly and monthly sponsorships at cost effective rates. Sponsoring JENIUS can give you the perfect opportunity to promote your brand persona with a targeted audience. We can customise a sponsorship solution to your objectives. Email us to discuss further.
JENIUS works with Carman's Muesli
Display and text advertising can be a very powerful marketing mechanism. Your ad will be placed within contextually relevent content that is unique and updated frequently. Our blog is a personal relaxed reading atmosphere which means that your ad will be far more effective than if you were to advertise on any other channels. We take static and animated image-based banners as well as standard and rich-media flash creative, and text-links. Most of our banner spaces sit above-the-fold, ensuring eyes are always on you!
Our banners are the industry-standard - leaderboards 728x90 at the header and footer and medium rectangles 300x250 which you will find on the right-hand side. Display advertising is charged based on a low cost per unique. Text links carry a monthly fee. For more information, request for our Advertisers Information Kit.
We also have connections to a dynamic group of freelance designers who can help produce your creative. Email us to discuss further.
JENIUS works with Good Food & Wine Show -exhibit of Campari bottles and oranges at the show